SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
BOULDER, CO (OR REMOTE)
One of the fastest growing startups in food tech and pet nutrition, Bond is looking to expand its Brand team with a Social Media Manager. This is a rare opportunity for the right person to help market a business that is radically changing the pet food industry by disrupting the outdated, unsustainable model of conventional agriculture.
In this role you will play a pivotal part in growing the Bond community and build and strengthen the relationship using social media.
This person will be a masterful storyteller with a passion for creative strategy, digital media and content creation.
- Source, create, and publish timely social media content to inform, educate, and inspire various audiences about Bond Pet Foods’ mission and products
- Manage community engagement (DM’s, comments, retweets, and more).
- Develop and manage brand ambassador and influencer program
- Analyze, report and optimize social and digital channel activations and performance
- Assist Brand Team in developing and executing quarterly and annual marketing programs, online and off (digital ads, product and promotional videos, seasonal print promotions, etc.)
- Be in a continuous state of learning about new social and digital media platforms
- Humbly jump in and help wherever needed, because this is a startup after all
- Creative Writing/Marketing degree or related
- 3+ years in digital communication, at least one year as social media manager for one or several large social accounts.
- Applied experience with social media content creation; website and digital ad experience a plus
- Passion for animals (pet parents preferred), with a strong desire to make a real impact
- Curiosity to learn about the food tech space with a hunger to get smart about the science behind Bond
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities autonomously
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to meet tight deadlines and drive results
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills – a “people person” who can easily collaborate with other team members
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to maintain highly confidential and proprietary information and material
- Experience with Sprout Social a plus
- Experience with graphic design a plus
A portfolio featuring notable social and digital campaigns that showcase your creativity and writing skills.
- $65K+; salary commensurate on experience for CO-based candidates
- If not based in CO, willingness to travel to Boulder as needed
- Paid health, dental and vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 14 paid holidays, generous PTO
- Dog-friendly office in central Boulder, CO
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bond is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bond Pet Foods is a Boulder, Colorado-based company using biotechnology to create pet food that's nutritionally comparable to conventional meat but without all the bad stuff - so people, pets, farm animals and the planet all win. Using some of the same processes that are employed in craft brewing, Bond produces high-quality plant and animal proteins through fermentation, harvests them to better meet the nutritional requirements of companion animals, and uses the ingredients as the foundation of dog and cat food recipes.